skip to main | skip to sidebar

Heh

Heh

Monday, 29 March 2010

The price I have to pay for my siblings' sins.


Sigh.


I fully understand why my brother said he was so excited to go army, even if there was physical torture. It's far better than the mental torture I have to undergo at home.


Maybe I should go find a job :/
at 14:55
Newer Post Older Post Home

heh

View my complete profile

Past posts

  • ►  2012 (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2010 (51)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ▼  March (7)
      • Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease take away this pain...
      • The price I have to pay for my siblings' sins.Sigh...
      • Just something a little random to freshen up the b...
      • Off to chalet I go!!! :D
      • lalalala :D:D:D:D
      • An analogy of growing up...It's like... Lyra Belac...
      • 2 amazing things happened today.1) Met jer on the ...
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2009 (19)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (10)