Thursday, 24 June 2010

2nd day out of camp now, and I feel like it's so close to booking in again.

It's been mentally and physically tough these 17 days.

Plenty of running, jogging, pull ups and exercises but yea, I definitely feel stronger and fitter, but dumber.

I haven't been able to recall anything apart from the first and last day.

First day was tough as hell because I had to lug around my civilian bag as well as all of my army stuff (about 40kg in total) around the whole camp.

Last day was unreal and full of worry, because I kept feeling that halfway we're just gonna get screwed over and maybe the boat will turn around halfway and bring us back to tekong or something. Bullshit worries that didn't came true :P


Well now I'm home again I'm taking all the time I can to rest and recuperate, because the following weeks will be tougher.


I can only pray to God for protection and help.