A small update on what I've been doing in the army nowadays.
1) Plenty of sweeping the floor.
2) Plenty of running.
3) Plenty of weight training.
4) Eating.
5) Trying to survive the mental struggle.
6) Trying to survive the physical struggle.
I mentioned in the post below that I don't think much in camp. That's true, but I have to use my mind to keep forcing myself to move my aching limbs, to draw in another breath, to stop myself from collapsing on the floor and dying.
It's tough, very tough. But deep down inside, I love it. I hate the parts where I have to run up and down 5 levels just to change clothes, punishments and lack of free time, and that's almost about it. The training has made me a stronger person. But I still have a long way to go before I can pass my stupid fitness test.
Recently, I've loaded up my songlists with plenty of songs sang by Olivia Ong.
Below is a sample!
Close your eyes, take deep breaths, calm your soul and body down. And listen; let the peace flow within your veins and body.
Peace is what I need again. A full day of nothing but meditation, jazz, bossa nova and no rushing around.
I miss peace :(