But I can't escape, so all I can do is go with the flow.
I've done a few crazy things that I never, ever thought I'd do in my whole life.
1) Tower rappelling and rappelling off a tower.
2) Rappelling off a helicopter.
3) Standing under a helicopter attempting to stand still under the downwash.
4) Walk so far in such a short time with a heavy load (56 mins, 6 km, 20+kg)
Rappelling off the tower (walking and bouncing off) was a painful, and balls shrinking experience. I mean, looking down 5 stories, thinking that falling down means death...

That's what happened to me for all the jumps. Not that I panicked, but these guys just kept yelling at all of us. It did make us braver, but it also made us more annoyed.
Nothing much interesting going on in camp anyway, just lots of walking, running, exercising, moving to and fro.. Heh.
Well at least my bunkmates are all great men (along with one underaged fool of a buddy xD)
Nothing else to blog about, so I'll head on to update codememoar :D