In the beginning of March, my parents decided to discus money with me. About time too.
fast forward to now, the end of March. I feel my life is in turmoil. I always prided myself on having plans in every step or minor action in my life. But now? I'm frozen in indecision.
Troy was eventually invaded, even the largest and thickest of walls are either knocked down or circumvented.
People around me are applying for uni, but me? Still writhing in indecision as to what to study. IT? Psychology?
Each time someone asks me what I'm doing after I ORD, I get the feeling of dread first, before replying "um yeah work first then study". It then leads to "oh study what?"
That's where I break into full panic mode and reply "oh um psychology or IT yeah". That's where I get the most hated reply of people telling me to go IT. It's a thinly veiled slap to the face.
Its like saying i have zero people skills and should go face computers since they don't require communication skills.
Argh. I really hate being stuck in this position. I need to get my planning machine back into my head and carefully consider each and every step, every day, every second.
I need to be decisive again...