Monday, 7 December 2009

Mundane

15 days left, I feel so screwed. I can only track Windows stuff now, and it's just not enough.

My groupmates realized that they just weren't progressing too late. There's not enough time now, I will most probably have to extend.

Then again, I was already feeling that during the first 5 weeks, what more despair can arise? I am prepared for it. After all, it's only 2 more weeks.

2 more weeks of sleeping 6 hours or less.

It's not a physical torture, more a of self induced mental torture so that I can squeeze every last single cell of though and imaginationi.

If you are reading this, don't take it too seriously. I am just typing whatever comes to mind, even if it sounds grim and dreary.


After all, I still have hope that I can pull through this. I still believe that once I shake off the invisible shackles holding down my mind and body, I can progress 2 times faster than now. I believe I can, and I will.