skip to main | skip to sidebar

Heh

Heh

Monday, 28 December 2009

Lol I wasn't even angry, just trying to prove my point, and then YOU got angry.

Ah well glad it's over xD


Tonight is Monday, I will be doing the reports tomorrow. I cannot afford any petty squabbles or distractions.

I will therefore be putting great emphasis on phrasing my words to not sound aggresive.

I need to sleep, this cough medicine is getting to my head @_@
at 01:19
Newer Post Older Post Home

heh

View my complete profile

Past posts

  • ►  2012 (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2010 (51)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2009 (19)
    • ▼  December (9)
      • Lol I wasn't even angry, just trying to prove my p...
      • Believe me, I'm trying as much as I can to spend m...
      • Progress report: I'm in a mess. I have one major p...
      • I Wanna Live a Dream In My Record Machine.Weeeeeee...
      • Hungry hungry
      • Current situation: 14 days left, no progress.I nee...
      • Mundane15 days left, I feel so screwed. I can only...
      • hahahohohehehohoI cannot slack, I cannot slack, I ...
      • Well my Interim Presentation is over, and it was p...
    • ►  November (10)