I woke up after a fitful sleep (didn't sleep well at all), and washed up, took a picture..

Yes, we're surroundeded by mountains.
Then went to Marry Brown for their fast-food Nasi Lemak! Pity I didn't take pictures. But suffice to say, it was.. Standard, nothing special.
Not much to expect from a fast food restaurant anyway.
I then went on to play L4D2 with piggytay! It cost me 30 Ringgit per hour, a total of $60 ringgit wasted. For those who don't know how much it cost in Singapore Dollars, it's $12.50 per HOUR. And the comps sucked anyway, could barely even run L4D2 at the pace of a snail.
After that, (it was around 10.30am), we checked into our new room located at the top of the hotel. World clubhouse? Club worldhouse? Something like that, but it contained 2 queen size beds, one of which held my parents, the other, piggytay and me.
We then rested a while, and went to Coffee Bean! Had the Ultimate Coffee based drink and it ultimately sucked.
Me being the pig I am, went to da pao pizza from pizza hut immediately after coffee bean! XD
This is where my evening went downhill.
Me and piggytay went back to the room to rest and munch on pizza and watch TV (while my parents were competing who's snores were louder), but the TV only had a horrow show called "Dark Corners" showing :(, till today, I still remember the evil demon :(
After my parents woke up, we met my parents' friends (who came the same time as us) and had a sucky dinner. Trust me, the weirdest part is that the hotplate tofu was.. Pink.
Well me and piggytay were left to our own devices, so we went back to the room (while buying 200g of famous amos cookies) and watched House!
After that, I had a supper of instant noodles, and slept... Peacefully? We'll find out next post :P.
Summary of meals I ate:
Nasi Lemak, Coffee Bean, Pizza, Weird Dinner, Cookies, Instant noodles + Chicken Leg... All in a day.