skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Heh
Heh
Saturday, 14 November 2009
Chapter 1:
Issues and Tissues.
Lawl
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
heh
View my complete profile
Past posts
►
2012
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(51)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(19)
►
December
(9)
▼
November
(10)
I'm so tired, so very tired, I wish to take time o...
My engine is running, I can't stop, I cannot stop,...
I feel like I'm suffering from Writer's Block. Eac...
It's alright, don't be afraid,You gotta keep dream...
I'm afraid I've become a workaholic.Right now, I'v...
Sigh.Picture this.You're loaded down with the stre...
You've got to understand, I cannot depend on them....
Crazycrazycrazycrazycrazyinsaneinsaneinsaneinsane ...
Chapter 1:Issues and Tissues.Lawl
There is a storm brewing in the depths of a pit.Da...