There is a storm brewing in the depths of a pit.
Dark and looming it is, but I can never place my finger upon it's origin.
I cannot stop it.
It is as.. invisible to me.
It is in front of me, but I cannot see it. Not because I'm blind, but I am unfocused.
I cannot stop it.
Or maybe I'm just hungry, and frustrated over the lack of knowledge/progress of my Final Year Project.
I am sorely eager to spend my whole time doing walls of codes and testing now, but I just am too lazy; I still feel that I have lots of time when in actual fact, I simply don't!
I have 1 week and 1 day now till I have to present a prototype, and I will update this blog over the next few days of my progress to remind myself of what I've managed to do.
The stress and pressure I'm putting on myself is taking it's toll on me, but I cannot remove it until my work is done.