Crazycrazycrazycrazycrazyinsaneinsaneinsaneinsane toomuchworkonme :(
That's the problem with me. I always keep the work to myself because I get this feeling that if I hand the work to someone else, I'll get less than satisfactory results, and end up doing everything on my own instead.
Might as well load the work up on me and get something nice and flashy, instead of going through the frustration of "this just isn't good enough" amirite?
The backlash is that I get loaded down with stress, frustration and when my "thought engine" starts running, I just want to run to a computer and start carrying out my ideas. This has adverse effects on my relationships around. ._.
Self Progress report:
User Interface is up, functioning and looks good. It can be better.
I am fully able to locate local hardware information and performance numbers, but I am still unable to get actual RAM, Hard Disk Space and CPU Usage.
._.