skip to main | skip to sidebar

Heh

Heh

Thursday, 6 May 2010

5 minutes of walking, 5 minutes of jogging,

11 floors I ran up, 11th floor to 1st floor elevator ride,

11 floors I ran up again, 11th floor to 1st floor elevator ride,

5 minutes of walking to control my vomit that was about to come out,

15 minutes of jogging.


And that's all for the night!
at 00:59
Newer Post Older Post Home

heh

View my complete profile

Past posts

  • ►  2012 (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2010 (51)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ▼  May (8)
      • No title
      • Lets put things into perspective here.1) "Friends ...
      • Ill ill ill ill illHaw haw haw haw haw
      • 5 minutes of walking, 5 minutes of jogging,11 floo...
      • Memory:I recall my most embarrasing moment of my P...
      • HAHA THIS BLOG IS SO DSFSDFSG
      • Memory:I remember walking in a mall once, with ora...
      • A little song that I love listening to while relax...
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2009 (19)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (10)