Memory:
I remember walking in a mall once, with orange lights, cold air con, a grand feeling, an absolutely new place that I walked around in with my mouth open because of it's grandiose design. Unfortunately I could never remember where it was.
I remember puking in a.. restaurant immediately after I replied my father's fateful question.
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah"
*barf*
I remember sitting in the car, driving up to a jetty. I was very, very surprised that we drove on to a huge ship, which transported my family to.. Somewhere. Desaru? I was also surprised by the cereal I ordered, because I had always eaten cereal from ceramic bowls, but this was the first time I ate from a styrofoam bowl.
I remember running around a field in Sentosa near the old hotel, with large.. Shelters built, with a huge buffet spread. Unfortunately, I was young and foolish, so I only dared take chicken.
I remember making retarded faces to the two fellows sitting beside me in Primary 6, then turning around and getting greeted with another retarded face by someone else. LOL.
Enough memories for tonight, I'll get to sleep.