Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Memory:

I recall my most embarrasing moment of my P6 life ever, receiving PSLE results. I was early, like 30 mins early, and I waited at the damned school gate with no idea where the bloody ceremony was held. Finally after an hour of waiting, my form teacher saw me and brought me there. Absolute FAIL.

I recall receiving my results from someone, and I didn't understand what my results were. 197 points. Or was it 196? I can never remember properly. After that, I ran to one corner, saw my most feared female uh.. Enemy or friend is both the wrong word. She was grinning insanely at me. I was scared. Hm :/

I recall my worst moment of my P6 life. Chinese PSLE exam. Shittiest paper ever. Not only that, I had to do it in a freezing cold air con room, with my shit, literally my shit, at the tip of my arse. I was struggling so hard to keep it in, and that bastard of a teacher refused to let me use the toilet. The bell rang, and I just left my bag in class and sprinted to the toilet to explode.

I remember I used to daydream about exploring the school, about which locations could hide me best, which classrooms were frequently vacant, which angle and floor would have the best view to spot hiding people. Unfortunately I never had the time to fully explore the school. I was a stalker from young. Damn :/